POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Cloths again :) : Re: Cloths again :) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:31:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloths again :)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 8 Nov 2002 12:36:58
Message: <3dcbf63a@news.povray.org>
Very nice.  There is a jitteriness that as another said might be more due to
your mpg compilation than an animation "problem."

Another thing that I like about this is that it gives me an indication of
how to grow my own! I was always wondering about some problems but your anim
makes it easier for me to figure out how to start the process.